Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Spas

It has been such a long time since I last went to the spa and have a massage. Actually, right now, if you ask me. I really do need one right now. However, my favorite cheap spot – Metrowalk Spa – as said by my dad is closed already. So, I guess I have to look for another place that could replace my favorite Spa.

I guess one of the obvious choices is the Fitness First Spa. However, I couldn’t compare the prices right now since there are no prices on the internet for this.

The Discovery Spa, I guess another one. They have a website that is under Discovery Suites but they don’t have a list of the products that they have.

The Spa, Podium. They have a website which I have visited: http://www.thespa.com.ph/. I have also checked out their spa services:





Those shaded in pink are 75-minute massages while those with no shading are just 60-minute massages.

Urban Spa, Shangrila. Checked this out as well. This is the website of this spa: http://www.urbanspaphil.com/. Although they do have a website, they don’t have the rates there. All it says is this:




I guess it really would be better to give then a call. This is their contact number:
Shangri-la Plaza Mall 5th LevelEDSA cor. Shaw Blvd.Mandaluyong CityTel. 687-6195 to 96

I was also looking into Palm Garden. Carla and I tried it this out before when we were in YEHEY! I guess the only thing I didn’t like about this was that were in a common room but from what I know, you can also opt to be in a room by yourself.

Suriya Spa, Holiday Inn, Galleria. See the prices above.

Neo Day Spa, Net One Building. See the prices above

Hmm… I wonder which one I will try next.



No comments: