Here I am
I’m too shy to show you my vulnerable side
I'm too near to make it clear – emotional suicide
Is this love im thinking of? I know that
Close the latch I can't attach, im sure that
Here I am, I can't give you anything
Here I stand, I can't turn away
Here I am, don’t want to cause you pain
Here I stand, alone and on my own again
Can’t connect, I haven’t slept, am I crazy?
Fall so deep and I can't sleep, im slipping into hazy
Want to share but its not there, and tell me why
Laugh too loud, no tears to cry
And I really want to cry
Here I am, I can't give you anything
Here I stand, I can't turn away
Here I am, don’t want to cause you pain
Here I stand, alone and on my own again
Here I am
Here I stand On my own again
********
I remember what my Kuya Robert said about liking songs without really realizing the meaning of the song. That time he liked a Maroon 5 song, I can't really remember what it was. And then I heard this song again. The first time I heard it was when I watched the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" and I liked it immediately. It's just today that I really took time out to read the lyrics of the song.
Although I'm not alone cause I know that I've got Bert on my back. I can't help but feel that in a way I am alone cause I try to cushion everything before it falls on him. I really don't want to hurt him with everything that I am going through and honestly, I've been going through a lot of things lately. Soo much things that sometimes I just want to take my hands off things cause I know that no matter how much I want to control them, I just can't.
Well, here I go... Here I am...
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment