I vowed that me and my college friends would meet up at least once a month. I hope that I would be able to fix something up monthly. I really miss those people. I guess I could say that I really relate to them soo much. I am who I am because of them. I am where I am right now because of them too.
As always, it was an UBER fun night. Yes, there were some stressful things such as my mom texting me that I need to buy some medicines for Collins after going out. She told me pa that I could get it ANYTIME. Hello, weirdo. If I left at 12pm I would get to that place at around 12:30 am and it would be hella scary then.
I ended up leaving early. Early but happy. Happy cause I got to laugh a little, live a little and see the friendly faces who I know I can turn to when things turn pretty shitty.
Oh one more thing, my mom was also getting pissed off because she didn't like the place that we went to. She said that the place wasn't a place that parents would go to. Anne said... "Why? Are we parents?" And it was soo funny cause there was an old guy there and Marie was saying... "Kins, let's take a picture with that guy as a proof that old people go here... "
Haha.. See? I love my friends. They're the most adorable and entertaining people I know in the whole wide world. LOVE YOU GUYS! :)
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment