I never really got the chance to join in the games because I had something to do for changes. :( So, we had to go to an internet cafe to connect because Globe Visibility wsn't working well.
After that when we got back, everyone was either cooking, hanging out or in the pool. We decided to jump into the pool since it was really, really hot and we're all sticky because of the humidity.
Swimming, then dinner, then drinking. We were there drinking til about 12:00. After that, I was soo sleepy I just had to sleep. Looked for Maryan and Deng and crashed there in their room.
I woke up again at 3 am since Deng and Maryan woke me up to say that they were leaving and were going back to Manila. Then Kat and Ron crashed in the same room as me. We were talking about the events of that night til 5am then I fell asleep. I think the two didn't get much sleep since when Tops entered our room at around 6:30, I got up already and they still slept in.
Was really, really tired during that time. Fun though. Many, many things happened. Some things should just be left there. At that moment. At that place.

No comments:
Post a Comment