Friday, January 19, 2007

The Graduates


I just finished the OC Season 3 (see, I'm not that baduy...) and I was pretty sad about the ending of this season. Boohoo that the original cast would not even finish the entire show. Soo sad that they had to kill off Marissa. It's just weird cause it's not THE OC without her, right? I wonder why they decided to do this. They should have just let her leave and then come back and when she comes back there would be another twist cause everything is soo different. But hey, I don't know any better cause I'm not the writer. It's just that I'm seeing the end of the glory days of OC. It's really not the OC if it's not original, right?

I've been at home the whole day. Working from home and doing the DM stuff here at home. It's quite relaxing actually. If I can stay with this schedule for the whole year, why not, right? But I can't. Come March, I have then to decide which day I should work from home. I can't work from home on Thursday cause Kay flagged taht down already. Before the new year, I've been working from home every Tuesday but then I was thinking of chaning it to Wednesday so that it'll be a mid-week break, you know? Like what Deng, KD and Ralph are doing. Well, I still have a month plus something days to think about that.

I was supposed to write something here but I decided not to so as not to jinx it. I'm fine with how things ahve been lately. Maybe, if there would be some improvements, I'll be glad to welcome them but I can say that I'm okay. Not contented. There are still problems but nothing that we can't get by, right? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they killed marissa off coz they needed the ratings. unfortunately, it didnt work, this season is sooo broing, and the oc got cancelled. they're on their last season. =)

Kinney said...

oh..hehe..thanks for the input! :) such a pity though that something that started so good had to end this way. :o)